Thursday, February 21, 2008

Football quotes

Those guys sometimes can be very funny! Some of them said:


“We lost because we didn't win.” - Ronaldo

“I'd like to play for an Italian club, like Barcelona.” - Mark Draper

“I'm as happy as I can be - but I have been happier.” - Ugo Ehiogu

“I was watching the Blackburn game on TV on Sunday when it flashed on the screen that George Ndah had scored in the first minute at Birmingham. My first reaction was to ring him up. Then I remembered he was out there playing.” - Ade Akinbiyi

“The opening ceremony was good, although I missed it.” - Graeme Le Saux

“It was like the ref had a brand new yellow card and wanted to see if it worked.” - Richard Rufus

“I couldn't settle in Italy - it was like living in a foreign country.” - Ian Rush

"Italy cannot beat you but you can lose to Italy." - Johan Cruijff

“I would not be bothered if we lost every game as long as we won the league.” - Mark Viduka

"The philosophy of a lot of European teams, even in home matches, is not to give a goal away." -Sir Alex Ferguson

“The Brazilians were South America, and the Ukranians will be more European.” - Phil Neville

“Sometimes in football you have to score goals.” - Thierry Henry

“I've had 14 bookings this season - 8 of which were my fault, but 7 of which were disputable.”
- Paul Gascoigne

"I think that France, Germany, Spain, Holland and England will join Brazil in the semi-finals." - Pele

"I've never wanted to leave. I'm here for the rest of my life, and hopefully after that as well." -Alan Shearer

"In 1969 I gave up women and alcohol; it was the worst 20 minutes of my life." – George Best

“My parents have been there for me, ever since I was about 7.” - David Beckham

“Winning doesn't really matter as long as you win.” - Vinny Jones

“I always used to put my right boot on first, and then obviously my right sock.” - Barry Venison

"As we say in Portugal, they brought the bus and they left the bus in front of the goal. I would have been frustrated if I had been a supporter who paid £50 to watch this game because Spurs came to defend. There was only one team looking to win, they only came not to concede - it’s not fair for the football we played." – Jose Mourinho

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

definitivno najbojli post do sea braa

Anonymous said...

“I would not be bothered if we lost every game as long as we won the league.” - Mark Viduka
da ne igral u ljuboten ovja slucajno?
:))))))
inace jaka storija :)))))